We empower the Peace Corps community to act for climate solutions, to reverse environmental degradation, to promote sustainable development worldwide, and to advocate for action.
A Peace Corps community that acts with passion for climate solutions and environmental well-being.
More About Us
The purpose of the Returned Peace Corps Volunteers for Environmental Action (RPCVs4EA) is to encourage RPCVs and friends to create a community of concern and action about climate change and the critical need for clean water, fossil-free energy, and sustainable practices in our communities.
We intend to:
- create a community with concern for the environment and the implications of climate change;
- partner with existing groups and help amplify the climate change message;
- reach out to our neighbors, legislators, and business entities to take action based on concern for planet health;
- take time with ourselves and others to look at our own backyard in new ways.
Consistent with the Peace Corps approach, our intent is to identify issues that are realistic, concrete, and advocate for community and legislative participation and ownership.
As part of the united and vibrant Peace Corps community that is the vision of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA), we support NPCA's mission to champion lifelong commitment to Peace Corps ideals. We welcome and encourage all in the Peace Corps community to join and engage with us, with NPCA and with other affiliate groups. Join us!
Become a Member
Join the RPCVs for Environmental Action to stay connected and support Peace Corps community initiatives!
1. First, you will choose your membership level with NPCA.
2. Then, select which NPCA affiliate group(s) you would like to join, including ours!